Feb 17, 2011

Yeah......

Well yesterday sucked...it was supposed to be a day when my brother, my father and I had some family time and yeah we had a LOT of family time. That day revolved around us paying all our bills and standing in line for hours but the light at the end of the tunnel was the fact that we'd eat out which we hadn't done in a while...well guess what? My dad payed his last payment on his SUV so it's officially his but alas fate fucked us in the form of blowing up the radiator which meant we were stuck with no way to go home for 4 HOURS!!! We'll we bonded that's for sure, anyways it was an overall okay day with nothing exciting going on though that's not much of a surprise there.


Now for the future plans, saturday is supposed to be the day when me, my brother and two more friends are going to the beach(though it's not really a beach it's more like a small island in the middle of the ocean...I live in the tropics so even in winter, it's summer) and it's going to be 4 guys and 7 women....they are all very attractive though I've only met two and my friends already started choosing which one they wanted(what an I say? we're guys) so I'm waiting to see what happens though I'm reluctant about going since....my saved money was for my xbox live(I know it sounds pathetic but I've wanted xbox live for 5 years now and I know many attractive girls so meeting 5 more ain't all that and I KNOW I'll party with them sometime soon anyways) so I don't know whether to go to the beach or save the money. So it's down to which type of fun I want to have,,,playing online with my buddies kicking ass in all shapes and forms, or watching hot drunk girls in bikinis doing stupid shit....what do YOU think?


In the meantime I'll go play some Fallout 3, L4D2 and Oblivion to pass the time 'till the weekend comes....

14 comments:

  1. I think hot drunk girls in bikinis are one of those rare gems that are actually priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cool man have some fun!! where do you live? sounds lovely! that sucks about the radiator hate when that happens to my car. did you guys ended up eating out at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd play video games, but thats just me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to bros before hoes??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucks that right after he paid off his SUV the radiator gives out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love zombies, dont like "family time"... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. make sure to post pics... (both of the island and the girls =)[hey im a guy too xD])

    ReplyDelete
  8. Save the money and get live bro! If you need a buddy add me when you get it @ metalparkdude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seven on four? Got to like them odds. Lucky guy for living in such a warm area.

    ReplyDelete